A modern client database for aging & disability
services, with so much more
Powerful reporting. Easy-to-use for frontline staff. Built in partnership with agencies like yours.
One place to do your work and get the data you need.
With specialized tools for aging & disability service providers, you can streamline operations and quickly generate reports with Mon Ami’s easy-to-use platform.
Learn more about this all-in-one platform
Built for and in partnership with AAAs, SUAs, and CBOs.
We have partnered with Aging & Disability service providers across the country to make software that reflects how you work, rather than taking a generic database and shoehorning it into your day-to-day.
- Area Agencies on Aging
- State Units on Aging
- Community Based Organizations (Meals on Wheels, senior centers, nonprofits, etc.)
- State Medicaid offices & health plans
- Community Integrated Health Networks (CIHNs)
A holistic client record with all the reporting you need.
Aging and disability service agencies support 1 in 5 older adults in the country, yet the legacy technologies and excel spreadsheets fail to capture the immense impact of your work. Mon Ami has reimagined the client database. It’s modern, more powerful, and easier to use than anything you’ve seen before.
- HIPAA compliant
- Unlimited client records
- Service and unit tracking
- Configurable fields and forms
- Document management
- Health system integrations
Intuitive case management tools means serving more clients, better.
Mon Ami’s HIPAA-compliant case management system is flexible and configurable to your unique processes, with capabilities to integrate directly with your health care partners.
- Configurable intake & assessment forms
- Custom care plans and service plans
- Templated case notes
- Automated time-tracking
- Provider & client portals to view and sign care plans
- Digital signature
- Billing & audit management
Manage all your evidence-based programs and events in one platform.
Mon Ami’s system handles all coordination for both in-person and virtual events, with tools to manage, track, and report on outcomes for evidence-based programs and other offerings.
- Manage instructors & hours
- Registration & attendance tracking
- Public events calendar
- Consumer sign-up options
- Surveys & outcomes tracking
- Automated confirmation emails for attendees
For your home delivered and congregate meal programs.
Mon Ami’s purpose-built meals management tools allow agencies to manage nutrition programs of any size with ease.
- Automated route optimization
- Scheduling & mapping tools
- Driver assignments and app
- Kitchen orders & meal planning
- Track volunteer hours and mileage
An indispensable tool for coordinating volunteer-delivered services.
Mon Ami’s fully integrated volunteer management system is ideal for coordinating client services such as friendly visiting, chore/errand programs, grocery programs, telephone reassurance, counseling, and more.
- Volunteer app
- Friendly calling phone system
- Post volunteer opportunities & see sign-up
- Automated time-tracking
- Volunteer feedback tools
Unlock the power of data in your decision-making.
A technology system is only as useful as the insights it offers. Once case management, volunteer service, and events are managed in Mon Ami, reporting is a byproduct of work already being done. You can automatically generate reports by demographic, zip code, language, outcome… anything you dream, you can see in data.
- Beautiful graphics and dashboards
- Instant data download
- Fully custom reports
- Export for state, county, or grant reporting
- Integrations with external API
Seamlessly roll-up activities across your network.
When multiple entities in a network utilize Mon Ami, whether they are Area Agencies on Aging in the same state or non-profits in a Community Integrated Health Network, the system enables federation. Services roll up uniformly, enabling consistent reporting and performance tracking across otherwise independent entities.
- State Unit on Aging management
- OAAPS and NAPIS reporting
- Integration with healthcare referrals
- Client de-duplication across a network
- State Medicaid management tools